NOTE: This opportunity has expired or is an event which has already taken place.
RFQ: Matchmaking Services for Atlantic Canadian Companies
Click here to download this request for quotations in a PDF file.
The Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association (NEIA) is seeking quotations from parties interested in providing business-to-business (B2B) matchmaking services and support to a delegation of up to six Atlantic Canadian firms attending the Americana Conference and Tradeshow in Montreal, QC. Services to include:
- Development of profiles for participating Atlantic Canadian firms.
- Consultation with delegates to clearly understand interests, objectives and areas of experience and expertise.
- Creation of a qualified list of not less than ten target firms and organizations for each of the participant firms. This list should also include a short company synopsis, company websites, and key contact(s).
- Preparation of a customized schedule with meeting commitments from a minimum of six firms/organisations for EACH of the companies participating as part of the Atlantic Canadian mission. The consultant will be expected to schedule meetings for Atlantic Canadian companies with the most appropriate contact in the organization and the companies/organisations shall not include service providers aiming to sell services to delegates, unless specifically requested by a delegate.
- Delivery of a master schedule of meetings based on the selections made by target companies/organisations to the Project Manager, as well as an individual schedule for each of the delegate firms/organizations, in both electronic and hard copy formats.
- Confirmation of the scheduled meetings with both target firms/organizations and Atlantic Canadian mission delegates (approximately one week in advance of the scheduled meetings).
- In market-support March 20-23, 2017.
- Arrangement of follow-up or additional meetings which may be identified during the course of the event.
- Trouble-shooting of meeting conflicts and consultation with delegates to resolve said conflicts.
- Preparation of a detailed mission summary report within thirty days of completion of project reporting on the individual company results. NEIA must also be provided with weekly updates on the program and a final list of the meetings that occurred.
2. Submission Requirements
The request for quotations is time-sensitive, and thus does not require a detailed response. Responses can be between 1-2 pages in length, excluding CV’s and references.
Proposed Work Plan
This section must include a synopsis of the approach and timeline to complete the scope of work.
This section must include a cost estimate for the scope of work. Quotations may be submitted on a cost-per-firm basis, or a base cost for a minimum of three firms, with an incremental cost per delegate for additional firms. Cost quotations must be inclusive of consultant travel.
3. Submission Details
The deadline for the submission of quotations is 16h00 on February 10, 2017. Responses can be submitted directly to Abbie Lacey, Manager of International Business Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Abbie Lacey at email@example.com with any questions you have on the Request for Quotations.
No contractual obligation whatsoever shall arise from the RFQ process unless and until a formal contract is signed and executed between NEIA and the interested party. NEIA reserves the right not to proceed with the project outlined.