NEIA members eligible for discount at ‘Reshaping Energy 2017: Opportunities and Impacts of Reducing Canadian GHG Emissions’
NEIA is pleased to be partnering with the Conference Board of Canada for this upcoming event! As a NEIA contact you can save 25% off the full registration fee for the event.
Dates: April 11 – April 12 2017
Location: Ottawa, ON
Canada’s greenhouse gas emissions profile is about to change. What does this mean for the economy, provinces, industries, and citizens?
At Reshaping Energy 2017: Opportunities and Impacts of Reducing Canadian GHG Emissions, taking place Tuesday April 11 – Wednesday April 12 2017 at the Fairmont Château Laurier in Ottawa, you will hear experts from across Canada and internationally share their insights on how to proactively manage the transition to a low carbon growth path. You will learn about Canada’s main policy priorities and the options that are being explored to reduce carbon emissions while also de-linking them from economic growth. You’ll hear speakers including:
- Soheil Asgarpour, President, Petroleum Technology Alliance Canada
- Chris Bloomer, President & Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Energy Pipeline Association
- Peter Boag, President, Canadian Fuels Association
- Len Coad, Research Director, Energy, Environment and Transportation Policy, The Conference Board of Canada
- Sean Donnelly, President and Chief Executive Officer, ArcelorMittal Dofasco
- Patricia Fuller, Director General, Office of Energy Efficiency, Natural Resources Canada
- Andrea Kent, President, Renewable Industries Canada
- France Lampron, Director, Transportation Electrification, Hydro Quebec
- Robert Larocque, Vice President Climate Change, Environment and Labour, The Forest Products Association of Canada
- Steve MacDonald, Chief Executive Officer, Emissions Reduction Alberta
- Bob Masterson, President and Chief Executive Officer, Chemistry Industry Association of Canada
- Thomas Mueller, President and Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Green Building Council
- Merran Smith, Executive Director, Clean Energy Canada
- Ingrid Thompson, Chief Executive Officer, Pollution Probe
- Dr. Dan D. Wicklum, Chief Executive, Canada’s Oil Sands Innovation Alliance (COSIA)
Save with your special rate!
As a contact of NEIA, you or a colleague save 25% off the registration fee for this event! To take advantage of this special rate, register online and quote rebate code PRM5. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about this conference, click here.