- Represent Your Business Interests
Through our strong relationships with municipal, provincial, and federal governments, your organization can have a voice with key decision-makers and in the public forum. Email us to begin the conversation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Send Us Your News
Leverage NEIA’s communications network and share your business’ latest news with us. Reach a wide audience through our Facebook, Twitter, newsletter, and website. Email us your news at email@example.com.
- Tell Us About Upcoming Events
Let us help you promote your upcoming events; using our Facebook, Twitter, newsletter, and website assets we can spread the word. Email us your events at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Job & Career Postings
We are happy to help you find the right candidate for your job openings. Email us your opportunities at email@example.com.
- Training Support
Work with NEIA to develop and deliver (in person or online) specific training programs and opportunities for your employees. Email us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NEIA Member Showcase
NEIA can help facilitate sessions to promote your products and services. Use our boardroom and invite guests to come to learn about your company. Email us to discuss at email@example.com. View previous Member Showcase events here.
- Export and International Business Network
Through the Export and International Business Network, companies work together cooperatively to enhance their international business / export potential, and to accomplish what individual businesses working in isolation are unable to do. Click here for more information and to join.
- Joint Programming
NEIA is always open to working with other organizations in the development of events and programming that are of benefit to the province’s environmental sector or help grow the local green economy. Email us your ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use of the NEIA Logo
As a member of NEIA, business, organizations, and individuals are entitled to use the NEIA logo within marketing and promotional materials. Click here to learn more.
- NEIA Staff
Contact NEIA staff members directly. Click here.
Bids & Tenders
- Summary of Federal budget for Clean Technology firms
- NEIA 2016-2017 Annual Report
- Department of Environment and Climate Change releases summary document of its climate change consultations
- REPORT: The State of Green Business 2017
- New wastewater case studies highlight best practices for municipalities
- EcoFiscal Commission: Assessing our emerging pan-Canadian climate policy
- EcoFiscal Commission: The Relationship Between Carbon Pricing and Innovation
- A Federal Sustainable Development Strategy for Canada
- Report: Interprovincial trade barriers hurting Atlantic businesses
- 2016 Fall Reports of the Commissioner of the Environment
- CaGBC Report: How Green Buildings Can Help Meet Canada’s 2030 Emissions
- FCM’s 2015-2016 Report: See the kinds of green municipal projects funded this year
- REPORT: Comparing Stringency of Carbon Pricing Policies in Canada
- Report: Atlantic Canadian firms’ experience doing business in Asia
- REPORT: Canada’s Marine Coasts in a Changing Climate (NRC)
- NEIA – Recommendations for Draft Benefits Plan Guidelines
- REPORT: Choose Wisely – Options and Trade-offs in Recycling Carbon Pricing Revenues
- NEIA 2015-2016 Annual Report
- New Brunswick Commission on Hydraulic Fracturing Final Report
- The First Five Years of Carbon Neutral Government in British Columbia
- Green Building in Canada: Assessing the Market Impacts & Opportunities
- 2015 Fall Reports of Canada’s Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development
- State of Green Business Report 2016
- Canada’s EcoFiscal Commission 2015 Report
- Renewables 2015 – Global Status Report
- Everybody Eats: A Discussion Paper on Food Security in NL
- REPORT: Provincial Carbon Pricing and Competitiveness Pressures
- Provincial Policy Recommendations in Support of Growing Newfoundland & Labrador’s Green Economy
- Climate Change and Energy Efficiency Action Plan progress update
- Province releases report examines electric vehicle technology, infrastructure requirements, and market developments
- White Paper: Why NL Will Soon Embrace Pellets for Heating
- EcoFiscal Commission Report: Why Pricing Congestion is Critical to Beating It
- Lessons learned from BC carbon tax, introduced in 2008
- Verifying Energy Efficiency Job Creation: Current Practices and Recommendations
- Vital Signs 2015
- FACT SHEET: White House Summit on Offshore Wind
- The Way Forward: A Practical Approach to Reducing Canada’s Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- 2014 Annual Report
- Net metering standard industry practices study
- Canada in a Changing Climate: Sector Perspectives on Impacts and Adaptation
- Exploring solutions for sustainable rural drinking water systems: a study of rural Newfoundland and Labrador drinking water systems
- NSERC impacts and investments in Newfoundland & Labrador
- 2014 Fall Report of the Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development
- Office of Climate Change and Energy Efficiency releases Progress Report on 2011 Climate Change and Energy Efficiency Action Plans
- Solid Waste Management: Performance Monitoring Report (NL)
- Can You Save Millions with Sustainable Packaging Design?
- The Economic Case for Restoring Coastal Ecosystems
- Study of Options for Organic Waste Processing in the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Environment Canada’s Science Strategy: 2014-2019
- International Panel on Climate Change: Summary of Findings – North America
- Guide to Implementing the ‘Build Better Building Policy’ (Gov NL, 2013)
- The Supply Chain for the Ocean Energy Industry in Ireland (MRIA, 2013)
- NL Climate Change Projections – Full Technical Report (Gov NL, 2013)
- Let’s Talk Exports – Global Export Forecast (EDC, 2013)
- Guide for Building Energy Efficient Homes (Gov NL, 2013)
- Experiments in rural development and ecosystem-based management: The possibilities of community forestry in Newfoundland (Harris Centre, 2012)
- Closing the loop on lignocellulosic-based solid waste management: production of biochar for agricultural land and contaminant adsorption applications and for climate change (Harris Centre, 2012)
- Reports produced by the National Round Table on the Environment and the Economy (NRTEE)
- Summary Report: Consultations with Employers on the Development of an Expression of Interest Application System (Gov Canada, 2013)
- Federal Budget summary for environmental organizations (2013)
- Renewable Energy Country Attractiveness Indices (Ernst and Young, 2013)
- Provincial Emergency Management Plan (Gov NL, 2013)
- Fall Report of the Commissioner of the Environment and Sustainable Development (2012)
- Implementing an Energy Efficiency Awareness Program (Gov Canada, 2012)
- Sustainability Pays – Studies that Prove the Business Case (Various, 2012)
- NewLeef 2012 – Opportunities in the Green Economy (NEIA, 2013)
- Climate Change Action Plan (Gov NL, 2011)
- Energy Efficiency Action Plan (Gov NL, 2011)
- Strategic Review of Promising Sectors (Prepared for the IBDA, 2011)
Environmental Resources and Supports
RethinkWasteNL.ca provides Newfoundlanders and Labradorians with easy access to everything we need to know about managing our waste – all on one website. Waste management services vary by region, but no matter where you live, work or play, RethinkWasteNL.ca can help you find a place for your waste.
- Multi-Materials Stewardship Board (MMSB)
The MMSB is a Crown agency of the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, established in 1996 to develop, implement and manage waste diversion and recycling programs on a province-wide basis for specific waste streams designated by the government.
- Electronic Products Recycling Association (EPRA)
ERPA Newfoundland and Labrador is responsible for implementing and operating an industry-led and government-approved electronic products recycling program that is available for consumers and businesses throughout the province.
Policy Reference Material
Digital Learning & Entertainment
Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association