The Business of the Environment.

NEIA is a not-for-profit association of businesses that promotes the development of clean technology and the growth of the green economy in Newfoundland and Labrador.   > MORE

   SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL UPDATES
THE BEST WAY TO STAY UP-TO-DATE WITH GREEN ECONOMY NEWS AND EVENTS IN NL

Events Calendar

This Week's Highlights

Call for Applications – NATI-ACOA 2018-2019 Commercialization and Export Internship Programs

NATI invites eligible companies to submit applications to participate in the Commercialization Officer and Export Officer Internship Programs.

Through this cost shared program, NATI will contribute up to 75% of the intern’s salary and benefits, while the NL tech company will supplement the remaining 25%, up to a maximum gross salary of $40,000 per annum. Companies benefit from enhanced commercialization and export resources and the support of a post¬-secondary graduate for a period of 12 months.

Participating companies should be actively engaged in advanced technologies in the oceans, biotechnology, ICT and similar information related sectors. These internship programs are intended to support technology commercialization and export training and experience for individuals with an appropriate background in business, engineering, science and/or other equivalencies.

For an application form, please contact Nancy Andrews at Nancy@nati.net. The deadline to apply is Tuesday, July 31, 2018.

  SHARE THIS:

What is clean technology? What does it mean for Newfoundland and Labrador?

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE

Get the latest information.

Sign up for NEIA's weekly email newsletter and stay informed on our activities and initiatives, cleantech business opportunities, and the latest green economy news relevant to firms in Newfoundland and Labrador.