Opportunities & Featured
A list of fee changes and/or additions from the provincial 2016 budgets which may impact the operations of environmental sector firms.
The Government of Canada purchases between $15-$20 billion of goods and services each year. This seminar provides key information about how to sell to the Government of Canada that will help you learn how to understand the contracting process, register in supplier databases, and build networks and promote your business.
Let’s Talk Exports is your chance to get the most up-to-date information available on what the global economy has in store for exporting businesses of all sizes, in all sectors.
This training opportunity has reached capacity. If you would like to be put on our waiting list, or express interest in taking this course in the future, please contact us. This professional development opportunity is brand new to Newfoundland and Labrador. Erosion and transport of soil by water and wind is a primary environmental protection and management activity on most development sites. The purpose of the Erosion and Sediment Control course is to investigate the fundamentals of effective erosion and sediment control practice.
This Winter that Provincial Government launched a multi-year Government Renewal Initiative to identify a combination of measures to eliminate the province’s deficit and move forward with a sustainable budgetary framework for Newfoundland and Labrador. On March 17, 2016, NEIA made a series of submissions which are summarized here.
If you want your business to be successful, Intellectual Property (IP) matters. Every business has one form or another of intellectual property (IP) – it can be a company’s most valuable asset. Come learn about trade secrets, patents, trademarks, copyrights and industrial designs and how these intangible assets can be used strategically to open doors nationally and internationally.
Date: May 17, 2016 Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm Location: NEIA’s Boardoom at 90 O’Leary Avenue, Suite 207 Cost: Free! A light lunch will be provided. The Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP) helps Canadian businesses bridge the pre-commercialization gap that …
The views and opinions expressed in these news articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect official NEIA policy or position.
Latest on NEIA.org
- RFP: Up to $15,000 available for projects that engage NL youth in Science, Technology, and Engineering
- Trade Mission: POL-ECO-SYSTEM International Trade Fair (October 11-14, 2016 | Poland)
- JOB OPPORTUNITY: Environmental Technologist (Pinchin LeBlanc Environmental)
- NATI Knowledge Summit, May 11, 2016, St. John’s, NL
- Third Annual Innovation Week from May 9-13, 2016
- Let us know what your organization is doing to mark Earth Day and NEIA will share
- Demystifying Technology & Innovation: Taking Down the Barriers, May 10, 2016, St. John’s NL
- MEMBER NOTICE: Fee changes in Budget 2016 that may affect operations of environmental sector firms
- Report: Atlantic Canadian firms’ experience doing business in Asia
- Expressions of Interest: International Business Development Mission to the United Kingdom (UK)
- Funding: Agricultural Youth Green Jobs Initiative
- REPORT: Canada’s Marine Coasts in a Changing Climate (NRC)
- Synergy Session: Implementing the Small-Scale Fisheries Guidelines – What is in it for Newfoundland and Labrador?
- WEBINAR: funding projects with innovative approach to addressing environmental issues in your municipality
- WEBINAR: An Introduction to Enterprise Canada Network
- WEBINAR: Sustainability and Heritage – Can we protect our past and our future?
Newfoundland and Labrador Environmental Industry Association